What kind of games is he playing?

I am so mad right now, I could scream! Okay so last night after a few days of NC my ex texted me wanting to know if he could pick up his dvds he left with me. I thought that it will be better for me if I faced him and then it would be easier for me to get on with my life and it is his DVD's after all. So I texted him to come and collect them at my apartment after 6pm today. He texted back that he will do so and appreciates it and to enjoy my day. I didn't reply. (All of a sudden he is nice to me again?) Well as the day ended I went home and waited and waited. (Goodness I am an idiot) Probably another mistake, but I texted him to ask when he was going to come and get it. (One thing I hate most is waiting) He replied, sorry couldn't make it, he is having dinner with her (he left me for his ex), his parents (who I was never good enough to meet) and her parents (goodness he is an ass, as if I wanted to know that) he asked if he could fetch it tomorrow night. Here I got like in angry, but played it cool and I texted him that I would not be home tomorrow night (my sister's bd ay) and that he must collect it at my work during the day and that I would leave it at the front desk. He replied that he couldn't as he was going out of town tomorrow and that I must enjoy my evening. (What the hell, he asked if he could get it tomorrow?) I then asked him then what I must do with his DVDs and he replies that I must please keep them. What kind of games is he playing? Sorry I am venting so right now, just don't understand, he left me and asked that I must not contact him in future and now he does this?

I am feeling good about myself today, I just posted his dvd's and I am breaking all contact. I am in control of my life again. He is an ass and will get over him. Thanks for all your comments, appreciate it. :0)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a pain in the butt! He is playing games, he wants to make you angry which is obviously affecting you with good reason too! Definitely try not to contact him, like next time he messages you don't reply. He just wants to get a reaction out of you to make his ego grow. Leave him be, and if he asks for his dvds just tell him you'll leave them on your doorstep and he can pick them up.

What Guys Said 1

• A player. Sucks you associated with him.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow, such a bitch move. He was just trying to show he is happy, that's why he texted you. But the fact that he is texting you means he is thinking of you and probably misses you. And guys do that to get your attention. He is trying to control you by confusing you and making you angry. Just ignore him, and sell the DVDs make so extra money :P

I hope you get over him soon, he sounds like an ass...

• i say mail his dvds, block his number if you can if not just ignore his text messages, he just pulled a bitch move. Don't tell him your mailing his dvds just do it.

• He sounds like an ass and not worthy of your time. Take the higher road and just mail him his DVDs and whatever else of his you have lying around and cut him from your life. He's a loser and you don't need him.