Why does my ex (who has a new boyfriend) want to be friends?

Why after months of NC has my ex who already has a boyfriend (also for months) contacted me?

Looking for friendship?

What good can come out of that for me?

Why would she think I would be remotely interested in friendship with her anymore (especially when she's already taken)?

Looking for some woman's (guys opinions also welcome) prerogative on this?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that is why she is contacting you. She may miss you or have issues with her current man and need some comfort. If you do decide to speak with her and she talks about her ex etc. and just wants you to be your feel good... cut it off. If she is calling and asking a lot of question and trying to make small talk.. she probablly still has feelings for you. This is from my own experience either I called an ex to get validation or I was still interested in them.

• well I did reply to her text and it was the second option, she was making small talk, asking questions etc. But what's the point? Why would you want to contact an ex even (if you are still interested in them) when you've got a boyfriend? Doesn't it seem more shady like even if I am interested it sounds alarm bells that she can keep changing her mind so often?

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love having lots of friends, don't ask me why, it will be nothing more than that. They like to talk to as many people as possible.