Do you remove the hair on your arms?

I read a question a few days back about shaving arms and I was going to answer that I didn't care if a woman did but then when I thought back to some of the women I've been with I don't recall much hair on their arms. I was wondering if women have been removing hair on their arms and I never thought about it or if I just don't notice hair on their arms lol.

• Yes I remove the hair on my arms.
  • No I don't remove hair on my arms.
  • I prefer my partner to remove arm hair.
    Vote C

81

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never shaved my arms...i think females have less hair on their arms or it is just thinner or something...

What Girls Said 7

• I don't, it's not needed most of the time. Most women have light, flat hair on their arms that's soft and not really noticable.

• I do shave my arms although I have pale skin and blond hairs on my arms, meanin you can't really see them but the reason I shave them is so that my fake tan goes on more evenly causing less streaks

• I do not shave my arms. I have pale skin and blond arm hair so it is not noticeable..but I do know a few girls who would look better if they shaved their arms.. of course there is a girl I know who dyed hers blond and they look worse than the very dark hair she had before due to her tan skin..

• I wax it off sometimes because I like how soft and smooth it feels hairless, but I have blond hairs and pale skin so their not really noticeable if I let them grow out.

• i don't but most chicks aren't very hairy. I know one of my friends shaves her arms because she burned it one time and now it grows back black

• well I don't believe in that, because it grows thicker and rougher, but because of my biological background I'm getting laser so they come in thinner and fewer.

• I don't. That's just eccentric.

What Guys Said 1

• I wish girls with black hair shaved their arms, It's a turn off and some girl I was totally into didn't =(