What do I do here? 7 month relationship simplified....help lol

Boy meets girl. Boy and girl become really good friends. Boy lives in different town than girl. Boy has girlfriend. Boy breaks up with girlfriend. Boy and girl from other town date. Girl becomes very jealous, clingy, possessive. Boy puts up with bullsh*t because boy is a dumb ass. Girl gets total control of boy after boy loses license for 6 months. Boy is "allowed" to have female friends but girl snaps sh*t whenever boy is around said female friends or talks to them, looks at them "wrong". Boy put trust in girl to not abuse power she had while boy has no license. Girl abuses power wildly. Boy never gets to have any life outside her. Girl is stuck to boy like Velcro. Boy waits, and waits 4 months for improvement. Girl only gets worse. Boy says f*** this. Girl promises change. Promise lasts 4 days. Girl says f*** this. Boy agrees. Girl again promises change. Boy ignores. Girl changes her mind next day, and back, and changes, and back. Daily for one week. Girl goes and sleeps with boys friends. Girl smears boy to friends. Girl befriends boys old female friends and tries to make them choose between boy or girl. Girl spreads rumors about boy, and tries to pick fights whenever possible for a month and a half with boy. Girl also gets hooked on coke. Girl seems to be on a mission to ruin boy's life? How do I stop this crazy bitch!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you the boy in this? If so, just take her out of your life completely. No one should go through all of that sh*t with someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tried that she's everywhere I go.

• Ignore her and don't talk to her at all.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Well from what you say, she sounds pretty crazy. Just play it cool and ignore her, if she is as crazy as you say, then everyone will see it and ignore her too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight fire with fire. As immature as it is, being the bigger person with someone who is immature, doesn't work. You've just got to go around and do exactly what she is doing to you, until her reputation is so ruined he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

0|0
    1|0
    • So basically flip it around on her? FML I wish high school drama stayed in high school. Your answer makes the best sense though. Because after she started snapping I just gave her massive space. And left her alone. She just gets madder and madder as the days go by, and has no reason to.

• Well it does seem like the only option. Ignoring her is just going to make her do more to get your attention. If she thinks that her reputation might be ruined if she doesn't back off it might get her to stop. If there is nothing to stop her from doing what she's doing, and no negative reaction, she's going to keep doing it because right now she thinks she's winning this competition she has going. If you let her say things about you, and don't give her the same back, what is stopping her ?

• She's crazy ! Shea ignore tht girl she wants attention !

0|0
    0|0
  • Run as far away as you can!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!