I don't want to break up with my boyfriend

I have been trying to see my boyfriend for the passed month now but he keeps blowing me off. He says he loves me and misses me. I'm tired of it. I don't know if I should just leave him alone and let nature take its course or just break it off?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why exactly has he been blowing you off? Do you know? It would seem like you two broke up but maybe not officially? I'm gonna assume that you've already asked him the obvious typical questions like, "What's wrong?" or "Are you happy with me/do I bother you?" or "Why don't you want to see me?" and what not, and if he's not answering those questions then I would just say leave him alone for now. You don't want to be the one that breaks up the relationship between you and your boyfriend, so don't be hasty in that decision. Give him space and let him be the one to initiate the next move. See what he has to say when you don't talk to him for a bit and let him ask questions or speak his mind without forcing him too. If it seems that he doesn't want to break up, then it wouldn't have been a mistake for you to wait a bit, and if he does want to wait, then hopefully there would have been some clarity and then there shouldn't be any confusion; to which hopefully you'd be able to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I have been through the same thing the best thing for you to do is break it off.