Should I keep being friends with my ex, and continue with my boyfriend or get back with my ex, or stay single?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. We started dating 3 months after my ex boyfriend broke up with me after a 4 month relationship, my ex broke up with me because he said we would be better as friends, and well I'm 4 years younger than him, so I thought it was better. We broke up but we continue being friends, the next time I saw him was about a week after we broke up, it was alright it felt awkward but I liked seeing him because of course I still missed him, the second time I saw him was that same week, and we kinda got back together, he didn't asked me back formally but we kissed and had sex, and we continue to see each other and talked everyday like before, it was like we never broke up. For the next 3 months, until we completely stop talking and seeing each other, it was the end of the year, and I kinda wanted to move on, so the new year came by, and about half the month of January he texted me! After a month! He said he had a girlfriend! I felt used and I was disappointed. Next month my boyfriend, asked me to be his valentine I accepted, we saw each other for the next weeks, until he asked me to be his girl, I was still hurt about what my ex did, after a month going out with my boyfriend my ex, texted me, saying he missed me and that he wanted me back, I thought of breaking up with my boyfriend and going back with him, but I thought of how much he hurt me, and I rejected him. This 2 years we have always kept in touch, and we have seen each other a couple of times, he always keeps reminding me how much he misses me, but he talks too much about sex, so sometimes he makes me think he just wants to f**k, but he has always told me that he loves me, I still think about him sometimes, and there's been times that I argue with my boyfriend and I just wanna break up with him, and go back with my ex. But I don't know what to do, I have caught my boyfriend posting comments on girls pictures, like if he's trying to get with them, he even posted something like this, "you look mad good, too bad you're taken" I was mad, and broke up with him, he said he wasn't doing anything wrong and that it was something stupid that he did, I tried to understand and forgive him, I still don't trust him like I used to, and my ex is all the time there.I don't know what should I do I completely trust my ex I have always trust him, and he always shows support but also I don't want to get it confused with just a great friendship... when I have a great time with my boyfriend I don't wanna leave him, and just be with him, we have even talked about getting married, but when we argue I felt awful and just want my ex back, because we never argued, I feel loved with both of them, and they both have been there when I need someone, I just don't know, if I just keep being friends with my ex, and continue with my boyfriend or get back with my ex, or stay single? I Don't know :\ I really need some advice, or just comments about what you guys think?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Great!, first guy to comment on your concern..

Personally, I would totally agree with the previous comments from the girls end. You definitely

need time to think things over. Choosing between your current Boyfriend and EX is really hard because

both guys have their strong points though they still lack..instead on staying with the Boyfriend or getting back with your EX, better be single for now. You should know first what you want from a guy and what ideal relationship you wanna get involved with.. by being single make new friends and meet other guys that might deserve you love and affection

What Guys Said 2

• dont play the zone

• stay single and do your stuffs. Men are not good for your future.

What Girls Said 4

• If you can't pick between your boyfriend & ex, it sounds like you don't like either enough. I say be single until you find someone who you love so much you wouldn't even ? being with another man.

• Be single for a while. It sounds like you need to figure out what you want. Making a hasty decision now will only make you feel miserable later. Dump the boyfriend, but don't get back with the ex yet. Maybe while you're single, you'll find a guy that you really like and who really likes you. Deciding who you want to spend the rest of your life with should be easy and uncomplicated; they make you happy, and you make them happy. If it isn't that easy, then you shouldn't be dating the person.

• Stay single. Believe me, is the best. Then, you will know who you really want and that will make things better. Choose right now and you will only end up hurt. I've been there too

• Whatever floats your boat