All I want is my ex back! Help me!

I broke up with this boy I've been going out with for 4 months. I thought he was using me for sex as he took this girl out witch I don't mind about cause I know there good friends but he only seemed to invite me other his house. He NEVER took me out. After were finished it kind of felt like he wanted me 2 go straight home after. Its his first day at his new school as he got expelled from mine. I deleted him of everything but I can't get him out of my head! Knowing him getting another girl kills! Everyone tells me to forget and move on but its not as easy as it seems. I tried getting him back but he didn't want to know. His already forgot about me. When I broke up with him he didn't sound a tad upset. He made it clear that he don't want me in his life anymore. He said some hurtful things that night but I guess I still love him! I am really close to this boy at the moment. His 2 years older then me. His 16. I told him what happened then automatically he invites me round 2 have sex with him! I feel like I'm only on this planet to make boys feel better for sex. I can't say no! I'm in a big mess at the moment. All I want is my ex back! Help me!
All I want is my ex back! Help me!
Add Opinion