How long should I wait to respond back to his e-mail?

So he responded to my e-mail After two days and said that he was sorry he didn't respond sooner because he was busy and he said when he has time he will send me another message! should I wait for him to send me another message then respond or should I respond back right away?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I would say go ahead and right back. This way it shows your are interested and want to talk, if you wait he may think your playing hard to get and he might try harder or just give up. If you know how he will respond if you don't write back and it will make him work harder then go for it, if your not sure, just write him back. I see know harm coming from it unless you write him constantly.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, my question is how much do you like the guy? If your wondering how long you should wait to respond to an e-mail, I'm wondering what was the message. If it was mediocre then don't sweat it so much it makes you seem desperate. If it was something more serious then say whatever is on your mind. If I were in your situation (and this is saying that the message is more serious and I'm interested) I would let him know exactly how I feel. I would rather get it all out still maintaining my standard than letting it linger on getting my feelings more deeply injected into the situation all to receive scar on my heart that would take 3 years to heal.