I want to take revenge of my ex....

how can I hack his facebook account? is it possible?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't hack his fb, no matter what he did, in the heat of the moment it might seem like a good idea but all you come out with is everyone who you and he know having the knowledge you're a bitch, even if you're not. It will scare any of your guy friends who might be interested away and just make you seem crazy. Why would you stoop to his level? Block his fb account from you, add his phone number to your phone's reject list. Cut him out of your life, he's not worth your time, go out with your girl friends for a night on the town... have fun... meet new people and just let go.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Two wrongs don't make a right.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry these chicks aren't helping you.

Buy cheater checker. It's a program you put in your computer and it will take snapshots of the screen every 3 seconds and it will give you passwords to his email and any other site he may use. it has to be on the computer he uses though, so put it on yours and let him use it while you "shower" or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want tp do that your just stoopin to his level. Well then again depends on what he did?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont hack his fb that's pathetic, instead try to make him jealous!

0|0
    0|0
    • make him jealous by talking to other guys!though getting into his profile will give you to chance to know more about him!

• dont do it. you will just seem desperate. if you wanna p*ss him off then look hot when your around him and talk to other boys and don't give him any attention.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;