When did you realise that your ‘one that got away’ was in fact, your ‘one that got away’?

How long did it take for you to realise they were your ‘one that got away’ and did anything in particular trigger you to think this?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl that was interested in me, but I was always crushing on another girl.
    Then 20 years later after my marriage ended I friended her on Facebook and I started going through pictures of what her life had been like since the last time I saw her.
    It just made me feel like I missed out on something with her and I really should have dated her at least for a while.
    She was so much fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a terrible crushing feeling that can leave one bitter or sad for years to come. Seizing the moment requires two sides to comply to a dream at that time.