When did you realise that your ‘one that got away’ was in fact, your ‘one that got away’?

How long did it take for you to realise they were your ‘one that got away’ and did anything in particular trigger you to think this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl that was interested in me, but I was always crushing on another girl.
    Then 20 years later after my marriage ended I friended her on Facebook and I started going through pictures of what her life had been like since the last time I saw her.
    It just made me feel like I missed out on something with her and I really should have dated her at least for a while.
    She was so much fun.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a terrible crushing feeling that can leave one bitter or sad for years to come. Seizing the moment requires two sides to comply to a dream at that time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I have always felt a strong connection to hannah.. She was always in my thoughts , But my actions were immature and sad. I could have had her if i was more mature and aware that I needed her in my life , So once she was gone i dated around for a while but sadly she was always in my mind. Never left. Its been nearly 15 years now , I still think about her always.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I remember. it was so terrible, I was so unhappy. It was just a big clusterfuck of a situation. oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not letting her get away. She's The One.

2|0
    0|0
    • That’s so sweet!! ☺️💕

• Well it's been 3years and I haven't had a single date ever since. That's my reason

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 Planck Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 4 years after she left

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• When he got married to a woman that already has kids. He got into a relationship after we decided that we were not going to be together.. shit the month before that he was asking me to have his baby.

1|1
    0|0
  • who cares. there's millions that could get away. go find them there junior

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to sound conceited but I'm the one that got away.

0|0
    0|0
  • The very next day

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes