How would you feel after running into an ex?

How would you feel after running into an ex? If you know that you are mostly the one to blame for the reason (s) why you guys broke up.

I ran into an ex a few days ago after 3 months of no contact. He broke my heart and he knows it, but ultimately I ended things because he would not change and he even said he wouldn't. Seeing him made my heart stop, but I tried to play it cool and act like it was no big deal. I gave him a hug and asked how he had been.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My ex makes me physically sick when I see her and I am not even exaggerating so I go out of my way to avoid it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well... I don't know... i got in the game for a proper knock and a few quid. i just wanted people to leave me alone. the irony of it is now people are all over me. the heaviness of it can get to you if you aren't in the humor of it all... and thats my story. people can't even comprehend the success I've had. i never wish it upon anybody

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Broken and with my ex very angry inside but actually now it should be just... i might judt ignore her

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m sorry you went through that having your heart broken. I worry and hope I never do that to Demi

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocked that I didn't see them coming! I mean to just run into someone like that? OUCH,

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol good 4 you i Will igore my eks that bicth She is

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I ran into an ex I fucked her so i felt pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I moved on and so did she.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have avoided.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was with my car, I'd be happy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy if I ran over her w my car!!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it. I'm happy and motivated in my life journey.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I’d feel close to nothing because i wouldn’t even talk to the person. I guess it would be bizarre but after I’ve left the scene, it would all be old, dusty news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I met up with my ex once after our break up and made a mistake by having sex in my car after that I don't keep contact with him. I deactivated all my social media from him. Cause he doesn't deserve my attention anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awkward. I don't know if I would hug my ex. But that's good you're still kinda on good terms. Just stay away from him if you can since he hurt you

0|0
    0|0
  • Pain, lots of it. I would be pleasant, but unless he enforced a conversation id likely wave and keep walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see him all the time at school and he sometimes stares at me. So it feels pretty good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes