How would you feel after running into an ex?

How would you feel after running into an ex? If you know that you are mostly the one to blame for the reason (s) why you guys broke up.

I ran into an ex a few days ago after 3 months of no contact. He broke my heart and he knows it, but ultimately I ended things because he would not change and he even said he wouldn't. Seeing him made my heart stop, but I tried to play it cool and act like it was no big deal. I gave him a hug and asked how he had been.

612

Most Helpful Guys

• My ex makes me physically sick when I see her and I am not even exaggerating so I go out of my way to avoid it.

Most Helpful Girl

• well... I don't know... i got in the game for a proper knock and a few quid. i just wanted people to leave me alone. the irony of it is now people are all over me. the heaviness of it can get to you if you aren't in the humor of it all... and thats my story. people can't even comprehend the success I've had. i never wish it upon anybody