Cheated on, lied to, and threatened. What should I do?

I just recently found out that my girlfriend of over a year slept with one of my friends the day we broke up. It turns out they were both going to "lunch" the day after we broke up, (they informed me of this and I was cool with it since we were all friends), and they went back to his place and fucked. Not only did they both assure me and promised me nothing would happen, once my girlfriend told me it happened, he completely denied it yet stepped up to the plate after I told him I should beat his ass. He went crazy by saying "try it" and getting super mad at me? This clearly proves his innocence. He told a few of my actual friends he would beat my ass which I found out later. Another great thing is that he has a girlfriend or is looking into someone else who he claims he "loves dearly" and doesn't want to "mess anything up with". My girlfriend and I also have GPS tracking on our phones, and she was over there for over an hour (I watched it happen and have screenshots). She also told her friends and my friends she is friends with and we go to school with. She is not making this up just to hurt me, because its ruining her life as well. The reason we broke up in this first place was because she mad a horribly nasty comment at me about how I am adopted, and I called her a b**** in return. I shouldn't have done this, but she claims since I dumped her, yelled at her, and called her a b****, that's the reason she "strayed". As if its my fault? After she told me, SHE had a breakdown and I had to take care of her. I was fuming, and shouldn't have been there. So, I put my hand down her pants to "check" (yes I know - very wrong), but at the time I wasn't thinking. I asked her if it was okay, she said yes, and I did it. Now she is saying she said no, and is threatening the police on me (I am 18, she is not). Also she said they did it "in the moment", when after a few weeks passed I found out from a friend of ours it was planned and they sent nudes on snapchat the night before.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont let what they did ruin you, they’re not worth it. They’re little people with no respect for themselves. Move on with your life and focus on yourself and on people who truly cares for you

• Its super hard to move on. I loved her and she had such an impact on my life. I know it sounds crazy but I just don't know what to do. I've thought of it every day since it happened and I fell into a depression because of it and other personal reasons. Im seeking therapy but it doesn't help much.

• Thank you :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very hard to understand your language. My impression is that you're totally blind to your own faults in this relationship. You let one insensitive comment get to you, and then cursed at her? Grow a thicker skin. That said, your (ex?) girlfriend sounds like a horrible person and you should probably get as far away from her as possible.

• There was many months of emotional abuse I was blind too because I felt loved, and because of this, I blew up when she crossed a clear boundary. I had extremely thick skin, but she kept pushing even when told to stop many many times. I think you are right to say I should get away from her though.

• Ah, well that's useful context. In that case, you look a lot better here. Although you should be more careful about choosing a girlfriend.