How can I make this teen stop loving me? please he’s a real stalker?

I’m 20 and my bestfriend’s little brother who is actually 15 is hitting on me! He was in love with me since he was only 7 years old. I thought it was pretty cute, as a pre-teen to see a little elementary school boys bringing you flowers and blushing toward you, but now that we grown up he became crazy! For example when I date a guy, he confront him openly because of jealousy and he even Punched one of boyfriends. My parents like him so he always find a way to come home to stalk me. And he keep remind me that our age gap is nothing, that we are soulmates, and that he will be the most attractive successful dude to make me happy, and when he will reach 18 HE WILL GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE AS ME! Its true that he is attractive but I can’t date him, It’s insane! I told him that even if he was older I would never give him a chance but now he keep texting me, or sending me romantic poems. and I can’t block him because his sister is my best friend and our parents are childhood friends too. Please, what should I do? How can I make this teen stop loving me? please he’s a real stalker?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "my bestfriend’s little brother who is actually 15"
    "Its true that he is attractive"
    Did you just call a 15 yo attractive 🤔

"18 HE WILL GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE AS ME"
    In 3 years, at the age of 20, you would be 23. Assuming you started at 18 (since you assume he would start at 18) you would've been in college for 5 years and should be a graduate.

I smell a weird fantasy/troll vibe.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s a personal thing but I started college just this year because I after a graduation I had to work to pay my tuition

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, he is still a MINOR. I think your parents are delusional. I'm VERY glad you don't like him back. I was actually in a weird situation too. I was 22, and a 17 year old liked me. Even when he became OF AGE, I wasn't interested because it was just weird. He had a crush on me since he was 15. The bad thing is that he tried to get with me again this year when I was on a break with my ex. I told him I couldn't see him as anything more. He didn't know how to be friends with a girl... SO now we don't talk at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Lol poor guy smh 😂.

If telling him directly that it's not right and you can't date him didn't work, then warn him that you'll tell it to his parents. If he still continues to do so, then do inform his parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretend that you are going to give him a BJ and as you go down to knee you put a tazer to his balls. As he falls to the ground crying tell him to remember this moment whenever a romantic thought about you comes to his mind. #problemsolved

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Creepy... This kid has a serious bound with you, one way obviously. You need to talk to you parents, tell them it concerns you... if that doesn't work, go to his parents..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sound like you should just give in, nah honestly have no clue.
    Wish someone would stalk me tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • cool story

0|0
    0|0
  • try calling the cops

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Your parents and friend should understand that he crossed a line by punshing your boyfriend or even disrespecting them. Tell them whats up so he can't come to your place anymore and block his number

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try talking to him and make him understand that you really don't like him. Tell him you love some one else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Restraining order?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes