What to do when the person who ghosted you returns?

Simply looking for creative ways to tell this zombie to f*** off. TIA!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I get guilty because they blame it on me and then drown me in their problems with the unspoken threat of self harm and dejection of any help outside of what minimal help I can offer them if I was to not accept it as it is

• Oh my god, I am so sorry that you are put in such a difficult position with your relationship. If they outright refuse to seek help for their obvious mental health issues, then I suggest that if they threaten any form of self harm (or threats to harm others) that you do you both a favor and contact the local authorities to conduct a welfare check on them. Tell the authorities exactly what is going on: they are depressed and threatening to harm themselves or worse. At least in the US this will lead to the police taking in that person on a 5150 hold, which is involuntarily taking them to an inpatient mental health facility for a few days for a thorough assessment.
      All the best to you.

• Having a psychotherapist/the old head of psychology for all of I think she said it was the University of Waterloo, which is supposed to be a prestigious school in Canada, convince you that everything in the world is your fault until you become convinced that everyone truly would be better off with you dead so that they can send you off to get stuffed full of 4 different kinds of medication at the hospital that just doubles your dose everytime you mention a side effect until you are shaking non stop like you have Parkinson's, your mouth is as dry as the desert, and you start getting these insatiable and unexplainable overwhelming desire for death isn't what I call help but to each their own lol. I'm sure we will never agree on this so I just hope that the people you suggest to have legitimate sources around and not people driven purely by money

• I don’t agree with the professionals who simply force pills and up dosages. That’s not helping anyone, so now I understand why we weren’t on the same page here. In my area there is a great center that has a very kind psych and staff that does individual and group therapy and also seeks other coping methods. It offers both inpatient and outpatient care. Music therapy, animal therapy, yoga you name it. The side effects of the meds are always unpleasant so you are right on the money there. The pharmaceutical industry definitely needs to make more advancements to reduce the side effects. Hard candy/gum can help with the taste and ease some of that dry feeling by the way.

Anyways thank you so much for sharing your opinion to my question. All the best 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Say "oh honey you lost your chance, but Good luck in the future lmao" and then block him

• That’s really good! I like how straight to the point it is 😄