How should I steal a girl’s boyfriend? Any real advice?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Become a lesbian. Then start dating together as couples.

Once you guys are comfortable with each other you and your lesbian partner offer to swing.

That's when you make your move and seduce the boyfriend. And tell him only he can fix your gay.

Then once you both are done rocking the casbah you let him know that you are in love with him and he will be yours.

Meanwhile your lesbian accomplice will hopefully have turned that other girl into a lesbian. Then everyone lives happily ever after.

This is a full proof plan for 100% success rate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhhh into a taken lad are we? Hmm...

It can be done... but you must tap into your inner evil!!! Have you done so? Yes!! Then Lets begin.

Firsts you do some surveillance!
    What’s the girl, like, into, habits, mannerisms, is she insecure, how close are they, is there any visible signs of tension. You gotta know your enemy.

Then you get to know your target!! The boyfriend!!! Can you engage him in conversation, how attentive is he, is he confident, does he have darting eyes, what’s his style, and visible tattoos, jewelry, distinctive marks.

Once you know your target and enemy. Now you place information and strike at key pivotal points, if you have access to this. Like you work together or go to school together, the more you can see and be around, the better your chance.

It’s a lot to it. Or it can be as simple as being patient and waiting till that inevitable split happens and you seize your chance ;).

Screw morals and honor. You want this guy, get him 😈.

0|0
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I expect this kind of behavior from a man, not from a woman. You're better than this.
    My advice would be to not try to "steal". The boyfriend may not respect you or have a very high opinion of you if you do (and you may never really have him anyway). He may take what you offer (in order to try to lure him away from his girlfriend) but would he really care about you or would he just be using you?
    And if he's the kind of guy who cheats on his girlfriend with you, what's to stop him from cheating on you one day, if another woman comes along and tries to steal him from you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Don't. People get killed doing that shit. Wait for them to crash, then move in. Surely they will. ;)
    Even cops don't like a domestic disturbance call. You? You want to jump right in?

by the way, this is called 'mate-poaching', and it's lower than a snake belly in a wagon wheel track. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup... just give it time. Patience. They'll split eventually.

0|0
    1|0
    • Or you could obv tell her to just leave it. Oh and you should wish them happiness.

• Show All
    • No worries, I can stick up for myself. Anyway, good luck with everything and I wish you a happy life. 😊

• @leilaNsari "you’re so hormonal and frustrated"
      says the bitch arguing against a 29 year old male behind a screen

• How would you feel if you were with somone and another woman came along and tried to take him from you? In other words do not do it. It would make you look desperate and horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Advice would be to just leave them the fuck alone and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duck tape and zip-ties... and make sure the boot of your car is large enough

0|0
    0|1
  • Just stay on the sidelines and wait it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not how it works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea all you need to do is bake him brownies

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. Karma is one mean bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • show him your ass

0|0
    1|0
  • you dont take the girls boyfriend

leave them the fuck alone you worthless disgusting braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash that deserves to be gunned down.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah what other people are saying. Don't go out of your way to steal someone else's boyfriend. That's fucked up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're looking to get your ass beat ( trust me, a scorned woman is forced to be reckoned with). I do advise for you to just leave it be and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just leave it alone...

0|0
    0|0
  • Real advice: Don’t, and if you do you’re worse than scum. Let them be happy. What kind of twisted and vile human being can one be to try and rip away happiness from two people?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes