Please help should I do this ? I want my ex back , girls & guys answer me but most likely girls answer thanks

A song that could make her think about us , I know a song that reminds her of us but I'm not sure if I should send it to her , it's a great song I can't remember the name well I have too search it but it's a song that she once told me that one day she fell a sleep with the song and dreamed about me :) , so I was wondering would it be a good idea if I sent her that out of the blue ? Please help me

The name Of the song is one life stand something like that but it's beatiful when she send me that song she said I was her dream girl , so that's why I want to send it to her out of the blue even if she doesn't reply back , well thanks please let me know.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with mrlonelyone. She is already gone. I personally do not believe that sending texts or emails saying that you love them, or telling them lyrics to a song because it makes you think of them, will push them any further away. people say it makes you look needy. it doesnt. to me, if an ex that I broke up with ever sent me things like that, I would be flattered and think "wow, he is really hurt". you have nothing more to lose. go for it!

What Guys Said 3

• I am of the opinion that it can't hurt. Most people will be flattered to get such a message from an EX. Now she may not come back to you, right away, because of it. However sending that message could not possibly make things worse... they are already your EX.

So what have you got to loose?

• So would it be a good idea ? Like is true I have nothing to lose but at the same time I dnt want to push her away should I give it a try ? And What would you think if you get a text like that ? Sorry for all my questions

• It could push them away or draw them back in... It all depends on just how happy they really are with their personal situation. What it could do is.. push them away for a while...only to bring them back latter. You just never know.

• Don't get her hopes up! ALL exs are like chinese finger traps: The harder you try, the less likely a chance of getting it to do what you want it to do. People want what they CAN'T have not a pathetic beggar who, if she was to date again, would only be out of pity! If someone dumps you it means they don't want you and whatever you do. Sorry to say all that bluntly but, I have been ion the same situation and dwelling on it only makes it worse! Better you know now so you can begin the healing.

• not to say that your chances of getting back are zero, but they will be if you send her that song. she wants a guy who values himself, so that he takes her back when he wants to. If your begin and pleading, you are going the wrong way.

• Personally, I say screw it. If they broke up with you, it'll likely be a waste of time. It might hurt, but you should try and focus on other things and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't beat a dead horse with a stick meaning: don't keep trying for her when she left you. I have been there before and tried desperatly to get my first ex back but the harder you try the less effective it will be. If anything, people want what they can't have so ignoring her would be a better strategy. Trust me, no matter what it seems like now, in a couple of years, you will be so over this relationship you will almost forget about it.

• i think you should send it go the extra mile and if she is crazy not to realize that your love is real for her its her lost but I hope she realize that you do and good luck I hope for the best for you

• i say go for it but you may get hurt again