Honestly, does every guy cheat?

its so hard to trust having grown in a family like this... guys, please be honest and tell me if every guy cheats?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• No because that's really low...

I was in a relationship for 2 years and she cheated on me NUMEROUS times (some minor and some major) but I never got so low as to "get her back". I never wanted to.. I'd be shooting myself in the foot because nothing good ever comes out of it. We obviously eventually broke up. If I ever felt such a strong urgency to see someone else I'd for sure be way out of any other relationship beforehand. - This is just my opinion... but when I enter a relationship, I'm in it for a reason...

No, not every guys cheats.. But there are plenty of guys who would ask that about girls as well. Sorry for anything that happened, but don't make the mistake of biasing yourself to males because, in my opinion, there are more good then bad. All it takes it finding out for yourself what they want in you before you start a relationship with them.

What Guys Said 7

• If you're going out to clubs, bars, and parties to meet guys, then yes every guy cheats. Guys who don't like that sh*t and don't go out every weeekend rarely cheat without a good reason (ie unless they're unhappy in the relationship).

• Guys who prefer instant gratification are quite likelier to be unfaithful. Try to avoid guys who are impatient, insecure or lack self control.

• he is insecure... very. gets mad when I go out.. came to a bond fire without my notice, (I was with my friends) just to make sure I was actually there and not with someone else. is this because he would do those things?

• People usually presume that others think as they do. Unless you're aware of your own pattern of this kind of prejudice, you probably never think about it. But there it is, people expect others to act as they would, in a given situation. If your boyfriend didn't assume that you were cheating on him, he wouldn't act paranoid and aggressive. And the reason he assumes that you're cheating, might - and I'm saying MIGHT, I'm not saying he is - be that he's cheating, his own self.

• You can usually tell if a guy's prone to cheating by knowing what he likes to do on the weekends. If he likes to go out to clubs and parties, chances are, he likes to cheat, or at the very least, flirts. If he'd rather stay at home on the weekends, chances are a lot less likely that he'd cheat.

• No, we don't if we're nice guys.

• absolutely no, there are lots of loyal guys out there, I know the effect that a family can have on the person...but try to get over it, and also don't trust people easily, whether it be guys or girls

hope that helped and I wish you the best of luck

• I'd say no, because I don't.

• No, not every guy cheats, but many do. Pick carefully.

What Girls Said 1

• Not every girl cheats just like not every guy cheats. You just have to find the good ones...I have faith that they are out there!