This is serious?

My ex is so disgusting that he tried to use my email to make a fake Facebook,
Twitter and tinder account as he has my email password and tried to show people we are still together.
I changed my password and deleted the accounts now he make new fake one's.
How can I stop it?
What am I supposed to do?
I'm so confused.
I mean this is really irritating and stupid.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• And you care about it to that extent? Look, people who care about you and know who you really are won't believe it. If you're worried about the rumours spreading about you 2 being together in high school, then stop doing it and don't care about it much. And don't bother going around telling people about the truth. If they REALLY wanna know about it, they'll ask you directly without believing anything. Mind your own life.

And lol what's up with you and guys πŸ˜‚.. I mean what kind of guys are you surrounded by?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• its basic harrasment and you may be able to go to the police about it depending on Canadian law

1|0
    0|0
    • I did but police is saying since u have changed the every password its OK but they can't do anything for his fake accounts

• well im afraid you may have to just wait til he either gets bored or trips himself up then

• I guess so too

• Nothing you can really do besides report him, sounds shitty tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can go to where it says forgot password on the sites and change them and if you can't do it you can call the service and let them know someone stole your password and they will fix it for you

1|0
    0|0
  • deactivate your email account and make a new one

1|0
    0|0
  • Could ban IP address. It would solve the problem until they use another device

1|0
    0|0
  • Change all your passwords ASAP?

Never share them with anyone?

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, if he's making fakes you probably need to chase down the services.

There may also be a case for law enforcement.

• I would never i got my lesson

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes