This is serious?

My ex is so disgusting that he tried to use my email to make a fake Facebook,
Twitter and tinder account as he has my email password and tried to show people we are still together.
I changed my password and deleted the accounts now he make new fake one's.
How can I stop it?
What am I supposed to do?
I'm so confused.
I mean this is really irritating and stupid.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• And you care about it to that extent? Look, people who care about you and know who you really are won't believe it. If you're worried about the rumours spreading about you 2 being together in high school, then stop doing it and don't care about it much. And don't bother going around telling people about the truth. If they REALLY wanna know about it, they'll ask you directly without believing anything. Mind your own life.

And lol what's up with you and guys πŸ˜‚.. I mean what kind of guys are you surrounded by?

Most Helpful Girl