Will my boyfriend cheat on me?

We've been dating for almost a year, but whenever we go to parties he tries to separate himself from me. Like, he says he's going to the bathroom, and then when he's gone for 10 minutes I find him talking to some girl. Most recently, that girl was his ex girlfriend. He always wants to hang out with his exes, even when they are uncomfortable with it. Also, he just hit up a girl on facebook to get coffee with him. She's notoriously slutty and they've hooked up in the past. On top of all of that, he is always encouraging his best friend to cheat on his girlfriend, saying things like "Come on, she'll never know!" It makes me and his best friend uncomfortable. He's said he loves me before, but only a couple times and rarely says it when I say it to him. Is it okay for me to bring this up to him and talk about it? Or a, I just being crazy and possessive?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to his ex nicely the one who found him uncofertabe to be aroud and find out what he wanted mabey he only wanted to have words with her? I am frends with a few of my exs and do once in awhile do go for coffeys with them and other girls I have on my facebook but only becuse they are my frends! I wouldn't cheat on my girl! Honestly weather you belive me or not it is the truth! And I to have told frendsto cheat on there girls just to try an get them to come out and party but then again I knew they probly wouldn't!, mabey I'm a bit of an ass but that doesn't make me a cheater, I guess what tryin to say is if you love him make sure he is cheating on you before you act on your suspisions

What Guys Said 2

• If he just liked to mingle, but was a good boyfriend otherwise, I would have given him a pass. But that *and* the pro-cheating spirit makes me suspicious.

The whole "notoriously slutty" thing is just mean-girl bullsh*t to be ignored.

• To be honest with you I wouldn't bring it up, I highly doubt he would actually admit to it if he was. Not to be a jerk but from the sound of it this guy is a real ass, you shouldn't waste your time on him, it probably won't end well

What Girls Said 2

• If he talks like that I'd move on, as much as it will hurt.

Would you rather you walk away and not be hurt as bad or let him hurt you and hurt so much more?

He sounds like a cheater, I've been on both sides and a cheater talks like that.

• well hun, sorry to say but if he's trying to get his best friend to cheat on his girlfriend and saying sh*t like she'll never know, then he probably would if not already. I would bring it up to him, and if he gets mad a fussy about it then id watch your next step cause it's probably going to be a steep on. & no your not being crazy and possesive, your doing what's right for you.