My ex boyfriend is sending me mixed signals...does he like me, again?

OK so I have this ex boyfriend that broke up with me a little over a year ago and after he broke up with me I was completely heart broken and all I wanted was him as my boyfriend again. So almost half of my 10th grade year was focused on getting him back and after awhile his friends starting calling me crazy, so I backed off. so after about a year, and after dating 8 other boys I had finally forgot about this kid, so I thought...one of my friends ended up having English with him this year and, according to my friend, he's been asking about me. I saw him outside at lunch the other day and, after not speaking for a year, he said hi to me. then the friend of mine that has English with him came up to me this morning and told me that he called me pretty. He also told her that he doesn't understand why I don't say hi to him in the hall anymore. he's really starting to make me mad because back when I actually wanted him, he could care less. so...does anyone think this kid likes me, again? because I'm really confused by him. ohh and I've been seeing him a lot around school lately...like in places I never usually see him, its kinda like he's stalking me lol but is that a sign he might like me, too? because my friends seem to think that, but I just wanna make sure

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away from ex's. No one will enjoy a second sip of sh-t soup. It is hard to leave a woman, but gets easier with practice, especially if it's the same woman.

There are so many wonderful people out there, don't let anyone abuse the privelidge of your attention. If they throw it away, they have lost that privelidge.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, anytime a guy goes out of his way, even for something as little as hi it means he at least is interested in you. Understand, for a guy to walk up to any girl is very stressful and we won't do it unless we like them. And the whole stalking thing, unless he is a creep I think he is admiring you from a far. Am not sure if you are interested in him, but the next time you see him looking at you just walk up and say hi and start a conversation. If nothing else, you can still be friends with him.

-L

• Thanks for the advice. And, yes actually, I do like him. I'd love to be able to walk up to him and say hi and start a conversation, but I don't have enough confidence. If I did end up doing that, it would be the first time, other then when he said hi a couple days ago, that we have talked since like October 2009.

• Wait for him to make eye contact with you, walk up with confidence and just say hi. Am sure you know something about him that you will be able to start a conversation. Most times the guy will be the first to walk up but he seems shy so just give this a shot and I think you will be happy with the outcome.

-L

• Yeah he likes you, probably jealous because of all those other guys you dated and got lonely.

It only makes sense right?

• No.

• Yes

What Girls Said 6

• No offense or anything, but chasing after a guy will get you no where. Most guys want what seems like they can't have, but don't overdo it to where it seems like you hate them (though some guys will still latch on and try to get a relationship with you even then.) So when you tried hard to get him back he wasn't interested, but now that you've all but forgotten his existence he wants to back with you. It's confusing for a girl's heart but I'm starting to pick up on how guys work, and they are a bigger sacks of drama than girls. I, personally, am going through that experience right now, and I'm flirting with him just to see where it'll take me, but I'm not (and am pretty much refusing) to do more than tease him.

• So do you think this kid likes me? lol

• he probably just wants what he can't have like the kid who was told he couldn't have the cookie before supper

• Ok this is it right here and I quote from you.. "back when I actually wanted him he could care less" see know that you don't want him back and you are not bugging him He's thinking... Oh I miss her now that she isn't bugging me. So he just wants you because you don't want him. Thanks it right there been threw it many times... I have one thing I should tell you thow if you don't like him anymore and you forgot about him don't go out with him!

like the saying

forget about the people in your past there's a reason they didn't make it in your future!

there you go hun!

I like by that saying

• its probably the "you want what you can't have" a lot of my exes seemed to want me back when I was completely over them.. My advice to you would be too just move on.. He'll probably hurt you again, because tbh no one really changes

• I think he might want you back he might just be lonely too. Guys seem to know right when you're getting over them and then try to jump back into your life right before you strat forgetting aboutt them lol if he treated you that way I don't know if I'd want to take him back, because he probably really hasn't changed but it's your choice

• tell him to suck it

• He's a guy, he's not supposed to make sense