After my break up I was thinking ways to humiliate my ex like showing his naked pictures online or talking to people he knows and say what he did?

He was really abusive and awful to me.
In the end I did nothing and just trying to forget and keep my grace (the don't amount I have left after all this begging for months ). I hope I'm doing the right thing? Or shall I do the things I said? what you believe? I th I k th is way my head is cleared. Maybe he was an asshole to me and he did all these things but in the end I am a better person and i won't become like him. I won't fall so low. I am greater he couldn't undertand my worth. I'm sure he won't ever meet someone like me ever again cause I am a doctor and let's face it a doctor wouldn't look at him and I am also pretty. maybe he will find a pretty lady but my combination I doubt. He left me because I was virgin and he wanted someone with experience. He said what to do a model if she sucks at bed? One of the many kind words I heard from him... Anyways I'm hearing your thoughts...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right, you shouldn't get revenge. Just let him go. If you humiliate him he'll still be in your life somehow, he'll still occupy your thoughts. You'd better let him go and use your powerful combination to find someone who really cares about you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I want him out of my head. That's the only thing I want. To return to my previous life and the old me.

• That is the best thing. So, delete his pictures, let everything go, it'll help and you'll leave the past in the past.

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about him and continue on with your life, don't waste your time on him. Prove him wrong, show him that you're gonna succeed without him and that he was just a burden

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Before demi the second woman i loved was a doctor. Dont stoop to his level be better than him because you have to live with what you do and you have to look at yourself in the mirror each day knowing what you did and what levels you stooped to to get petty revenge

1|0
    0|0
    • You are right. Thank you

• You're better than that piece of shit, don't acknowledge him by putting him on blast in public. Just forget him and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean... If you wanna be a bigger dick to him than he was to you... Sure. But you risk repercussions.

0|0
    1|0
  • Good for you you are a fantastic woman wish I knew you more you he didn't deserve you and I'm sure you are a beautiful lady

1|0
    0|0
  • forget him and move on. You deserve better

1|0
    0|0
  • It's illegal, period.

0|0
    1|0
  • What naked pictures? He sent you naked pictures?

0|0
    0|0
  • gotta love immature women

or not

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes