Would you date a 19 year old guy a chance who has never had a girlfriend and still a virgin?

Ya that's me.. explanation would be good

Title was sopposed to say would you give a 19 year old guy a chance... sorry
why do I have a black transvestite commmenting on my question? and seriously pinochio your nose ain't gonna get any smaller when you keep lying about all the girls you get.. only gonna get bigger you fake puppet. Go shoulve your d*** in someone elses ass
and I dare you to put a picture of your whole face on here...
love how I got no response on that.. to ashamed to show your massive fat nose and your masssive lips. it OK bud we all got are downfalls

153

Most Helpful Girl

• haha to tell you the truth...dont sweat it. You're 19 and have a whole life ahead of you! lol I'm my bf's first and he was 22 almost 23 when we started dating. He wasn't my first but hell, I don't really care. I love his genuine-ness. I've had my fair share of "experienced" d-bags. the one upside to dating a virgin is you're totally hassle-free about the bf's exes. yeah, I can be cynical but my last ex had a bad case with keeping in intimate contact with them >_>...

and hey, you never know...you just might meet a girl who likes to take charge and teach you a thing or too ;).

What Girls Said 14

• I personally go for older guys, but that is because I am 21. But would I give a guy a chance who hasn't had a girlfriend? Absolutely! Why not? It happens, not everyone is able to date for various reasons, maybe they had a busy job, or were tied down at school. Life happens, and that wouldn't stop me from giving a guy a chance. Don't feel bad, I only had my first boyfriend at 18, so you are not that far off of that. Give it time and you will be happy because its worth the wait :)

• Yes. I would love to date a guy who was actually a virgin. Guys who sleep around are a total turn off. And in my opinion if I lost my virginity I would rather it be with a virgin because then we could learn together and there wouldn't be all this pressure to be perfect in bed.

• Yep, things like that don't really affect my to date/ not to date decision. I'm not a virgin but I'm twenty and still haven't had a serious boyfriend so why would I hold it against you? Plus you're kinda cute :P

• Actually it would be awesome, there aren't many guys left who aren't whoring around, you should feel good that you haven't done what other have, And if a guy says anything screw them, Girls (at least me) are turned off when a guy sleeps with every girl he meets

:P

• Yeah-as long as he's a good guy and I'm attracted to him. And no, being a virgin and never having a girlfriend wouldn't stop me from being attracted.

• Sure! Why not? :p

• yeah. I would give you more than a chance. I want some one who thinks its right to wait for the right person. not mr std who screwed everything that moved.

• yeah... there is no explaination for that..its just plain and simple!

• Yeah, you do have a chance. If I knew you personally, I would date you. Good luck with getting a girlfriend!

• Yes most girls would, I agree competely with what christiexbabyy said... Its a turn off if he sleeps with every girl, nd its just more special if you know the guy is also serious about sex...

• I would probably actually prefer a guy to be a virgin since I am one sorta. I wouldn't want to feel as if I'm not doing something right because I'm inexperienced. I hate it when guys are always talking about how many girls they've bagged and crap. It's not sexy, it's gross. Nobody wants a guy with an STD like Really? SUCH A TURNOFF. and your cute so it levels out ;)

• ignore all the insensitive hate comments that's ridiculious. people come on... people come here to ask questions and get advice not to be made fun of and called names. okay for my answer.. I have a boyfriend but if I didn't I would rather hang out with a virgin or someone less experienced rather then a whore who has sex with anyone and braggs about it. I i was 24 when I first had sex. I know girls that's started at 15. sorry that's way too young!

• You're gorgeous, any woman would date you. Don't give up, you've just had bad luck...

• I'm basically the female version of you when it comes to this so I would definitely give you a chance.

What Guys Said 3

• yea dude don't worry about it, something will happen eventually

• i hope so

• don't worry dude I'm in the the same field as you

i've had 3 girl friends tho.

one of which that was kinda serious.

but never been laid. and now I go to a school that is 80% dudes...

sucks...