My ex started talking to me a few days ago and everyday since?

I still like him. A lot. And it surprised me when he started talking to me on Monday. We've talked only a little since September. We dated last year but I never really saw him. But this year we're in the same school so I see him all the time. He dumped me but I wonder if he has any feelings? And when I talk to him He doesn't make much eye contact. He looks down and plays with his hands. Please help. I still love him.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ahhh this is a hard one since you guys didn't talk for a while..well if you guys dated for a long time and he really loved you he may not have moved on..nd if he puts the effort into talking to you there may be somethin there..but give it a little time..just wait for the signals and if there seems to be soemthing there dnt be afraid to talk to him about it and ask him about his feelings..best of luck :)