If you’ve been cheated on, would it change anything if the affair stopped but you found out months later?

• Yes- id still stay
    Vote A
  • No- I’d dump them
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll dump them, but before that, I'll give them a royal relationship by taking their feelings to the top to make them more passionate and charming. then I'll enjoy destroying them later. I'll dump them, but In my own way, not in their own way.
    😈😈

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your question means you really don't want to lose him. Give him another chance if you want but understand that once someone cheats, it's quite possible they will again. Of course they may not, but you may also find it hard to forget what's happened and next time there's an argument you might mention it and then he'll get real mad and things will escalate. Believe in yourself and honestly it would be better if you just left him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've cheated on most of my ex boyfriends, some never found out but I was caught in bed with a guy and my exbf came back early! He was devastated and I did feel bad until he started going with a girl I hate. she bullied me through school and she still starts on me if we're out so he thinks its great knowing I hate her. So karma maybe?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'd be more willing to give it a second chance if she tells me immediately and breaks it off. If I found out later on, by accident or by her choice, there is no chance of me sticking around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd almost certainly dump, but I might not. It would depend on a lot of factors, but I have to say that if she willingly cheated on me, I would almost certainly leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I wasn't aware enought to figure it at the right time did not means it change anything about the situation : show her the door... Bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter how long ago it was or wasn’t she still gets booted.

0|0
    0|0
  • TRASH not worth keeping. Of course if is her that cheated, she still will get everything in court, since it is women first today.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had cheated and my partner didn't dump me then I would also not dump and vice versa...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd still hate them and would want their ass out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn’t.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes