If you’ve been cheated on, would it change anything if the affair stopped but you found out months later?

• Yes- id still stay
  • No- I’d dump them

110

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll dump them, but before that, I'll give them a royal relationship by taking their feelings to the top to make them more passionate and charming. then I'll enjoy destroying them later. I'll dump them, but In my own way, not in their own way.
    😈😈

• I think your question means you really don't want to lose him. Give him another chance if you want but understand that once someone cheats, it's quite possible they will again. Of course they may not, but you may also find it hard to forget what's happened and next time there's an argument you might mention it and then he'll get real mad and things will escalate. Believe in yourself and honestly it would be better if you just left him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've cheated on most of my ex boyfriends, some never found out but I was caught in bed with a guy and my exbf came back early! He was devastated and I did feel bad until he started going with a girl I hate. she bullied me through school and she still starts on me if we're out so he thinks its great knowing I hate her. So karma maybe?