IF he does like me and thinks she's annoying, why he did let her kiss him and flirt with him all the time?

well there's this guy that I really like. and I'm pretty sure he likes me. like 95% sure. ahhaha. but we talked a lot over Christmas break and then once school started we kinda just made eye contact the first day and he was looking at me a lot. then that day I went to get my schedule changed and he was in there, and I was standing and he was like there's a chair there, there, way over there, or there's one right here next to me. take your pick? and then another day he was walking in the hallway and I saw him and made eye contact for a minute but I was talking to someone else, and he took his jacket and hit my butt with it and I turned around and he had a huge smile on his face. then another day I was out in the hall with my drama teacher and he walked through and did the whole shame on you finger gesture and was like is this girl giving you trouble? and the teacher was like no, not yet anyways,. and I said I'm a good girl! and my crush said well if she's ever giving you any trouble you call me up! and the part that confuses me, is that there's this other girl that has a huge crush on him, but he tells people he doesn't like her at all. but she'll go randomly kiss him and he won't push her off? but then he'll tell his best friends that he thinks she's gross and annoying. I don't understand IF he does like me and thinks she's annoying why he'd let her kiss him and flirt with him all the time?

sorry it was so long!(:

23

Most Helpful Guy

• what allison said

What Guys Said 2

• i don't know, its too long XDDD

• kinda sounds like a similar situation I'm having with this girl I know. what's your name? Well, I would say he could like you but he may just be flirty type of guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes he likes you like BIG time! :D..ahhh he just may feel srry for that girl nd he doesn't want to hurt her feelings..but he really likes you nd alot..just doesn't kno how to make a move?..try getting closer to him ! :)..best of luck :D

• from personal experience make a move or tell him know you like him too. I was in the exact same situation and eventually the guy said screw you I'm sick of the chase, and him and the other girl started dating... and have been dating for 5 years now. Him and I wouldn't have lasted long term if we had dated, but I still regret it to this day that I didn't let him know how I felt.