How do I deal with my girlfriend who constantly feels jealous about my ex?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 Months now, and things are great between us. we get on well, we understand each other, but something keeps cropping up over and over again.

She persistently feels jealous about my ex-girlfriend, she says how she wishes that we shared our first kiss with each other and so on...

I know its normal for women's insecurities to come in at this point, even though I reassure her that I love only her and that she is all I think about. I've also told her that the past is the past and that it doesn't matter any more, but still she feels somewhat intimidated nd jealous of my ex.

What more can I possibly do?

10

What Girls Said 1

• promise her the past means nothing to you and the ex means nothing to you, you wish not to remember it but her and that she means a million times more to you and each kiss or touch with her means more to you than the ex could. and that the ex was just a stupid mistake and you wish you could go back in time to change it but you can't. and you feel stupid for have done it and you want to make it up to your girlfriend for the rest of your life to make your girlfriend feel like the best thing that's ever happened to you.

What Guys Said 0