Is it possible for a cheater to change and be faithful or the saying "once a cheater always a cheater " is right?

• People change when they meet their soulmates
    Vote A
  • If they cheat once it is in their nature and can't change
    Vote B
  • Other explain below
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I will always suspect a cheater to cheat again.. the line was crossed and its easier to cross again.. But perhaps with maturity and an understanding the pain caused by cheating, they might be able to recalculate that line that should never be crossed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm so you are thinking that maybe a one time cheater can return to the right road maybe. Hmm I guess if there was a really good reason. I can t think of what this would be though

• Show All
    • I agree with you. usually once they start on this road they don't stop

• And having been cheated on, i would be very leery about dating someone with that history...

• Generally people become casual after marriage or just after intimacy.. They don't do small things that they use to do it before that with passage of time People start loosing interest in each other. They easily fall for other person who pays attention in them.. This happens to both sex.. Almost all go for emotional cheating but very few dare to go for physical.. As we know first time is very crucial people think a lot before cheating.. But a cheater has done it before so it is easier for him to repeat it.. Cheater He/she can stay with you when you both have lifetime interest in each other.. But with a cheater being cheated probability is more I guess so.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice than it's shame on me. I would never give them the 2nd chance. If they are so bored with me that they need to cheat than don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. Cheaters are the ones who are to lazy and lame to put in the work to make a relationship work. They expect it all to be a bed or roses and to live happily ever after. Relationships don't work that way. You get out what you put in. That is why some choose to be alone. They are tired of putting in everything and winding up with nothing in return.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• If the behaviour of cheating has occurred multiple times in the past. Then I could never trust them. If it happened and they learned from it then I’d be more okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soulmates don't exist, there are people that are capable of being highly compatible with you but there is not someone specifically made for you
    People are capable of change when they want to.
    People who betray their partners rarely change.
    It's best to just kick them to the curb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated when I was young and never cheated ever again.

1|0
    0|0
    • You scum sucking maggot! On the good side you learned your lesson. We all do things we regret when young. It's when we grow up that we realize what it takes to keep a relationship going and actually wanting it to and being faithful.

• Show All
    • @DublinRollerGirl Ok... but do your really think that reads as a joke?

• Only when you take the last part into consideration. If you stopped after the first sentence you wouldn't.

• Is it possible to change? Yes.
    Is it likely? No, but it depends.
    A person needs to be honest with themselves and ask why they cheated in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to find out why he has cheated , Some people male or female think just because you are friends doesn't matter if you stray and start chatting someone else. It still hurts , possibly only way to understand is to be cheated on …..

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter because once they've cheated once I can never trust them again.

1|0
    0|0
  • People can change but cheaters rarely do. I have been with 3 cheaters and they all cheated before me and after being with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything in possible, but I wouldn’t put my paycheck on it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, no. People don't change easily. I believe that people can change, but it's very rare, and difficult (almost never).

0|0
    0|0
  • once a cheater, allways a cheater : never let to someone the chance to
    stab you twice !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • People CAN change, but they don't. There are rarely consequences for cheating. No consequences, no change.
    Never trust a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but it's very rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe everyone can change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most probably they change..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I couldn't ever trust someone who already cheated in the past. No matter if it was on me or someone else. I think that it takes a huge lack of self control to be able to cheat on someone you're in a relationship with. I do not really think that these people are able to change.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes