Is it possible for a cheater to change and be faithful or the saying "once a cheater always a cheater " is right?

• People change when they meet their soulmates
  • If they cheat once it is in their nature and can't change
  • Other explain below
    Vote C

216

Most Helpful Guys

• I will always suspect a cheater to cheat again.. the line was crossed and its easier to cross again.. But perhaps with maturity and an understanding the pain caused by cheating, they might be able to recalculate that line that should never be crossed.

• Hmmm so you are thinking that maybe a one time cheater can return to the right road maybe. Hmm I guess if there was a really good reason. I can t think of what this would be though

• I agree with you. usually once they start on this road they don't stop

• And having been cheated on, i would be very leery about dating someone with that history...

• Generally people become casual after marriage or just after intimacy.. They don't do small things that they use to do it before that with passage of time People start loosing interest in each other. They easily fall for other person who pays attention in them.. This happens to both sex.. Almost all go for emotional cheating but very few dare to go for physical.. As we know first time is very crucial people think a lot before cheating.. But a cheater has done it before so it is easier for him to repeat it.. Cheater He/she can stay with you when you both have lifetime interest in each other.. But with a cheater being cheated probability is more I guess so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice than it's shame on me. I would never give them the 2nd chance. If they are so bored with me that they need to cheat than don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. Cheaters are the ones who are to lazy and lame to put in the work to make a relationship work. They expect it all to be a bed or roses and to live happily ever after. Relationships don't work that way. You get out what you put in. That is why some choose to be alone. They are tired of putting in everything and winding up with nothing in return.