If your partner wants to put a tracker in you so they know where you are, is the relationship over at that point?

• Yes
  • No

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, depends.
    I mean, there's a super, nano, small possibility I get kidnapped.
    I've got nothing to hide though, but they should trust me more.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too much a blanket statement to say yes it is over, but there is certainly a massive issue. There is certainly a lack of trust or lack of loyalty going on. It's up to the couple if they really want to use this as a way of working through the relationship, it could work, but it sounds unhealthy.