If your partner wants to put a tracker in you so they know where you are, is the relationship over at that point?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, depends.
    I mean, there's a super, nano, small possibility I get kidnapped.
    I've got nothing to hide though, but they should trust me more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too much a blanket statement to say yes it is over, but there is certainly a massive issue. There is certainly a lack of trust or lack of loyalty going on. It's up to the couple if they really want to use this as a way of working through the relationship, it could work, but it sounds unhealthy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe I am weird but this doesn't bother me at all. I say bring it on. I have nothing to hide.šŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • no freaking way. im a girlfriend not a possession.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I truly love my partner, I am going to do everything in my power to work it out. There are underlying issues as to why it has came down to this.. I will attempt to fix those issues with my partner before just breaking it off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I assume trust issues?
    I had really bad trust issues and have them on find friends made it worse for me because Iā€™d feel the need to check up on them constantly. And made me question them constantly about why they were somewhere.
    Knowing where you are would make it worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • If my partner and I talked about it and agreed to install software so we could track each other's phone and car I'd be okay with that. It's mutual and we'd both know that the other is safe.

If you mean she wants to implant you with a tracker, I'd put my foot down at that, even if it's mutual.

And ofc if she wanted to track you but isn't willing to be tracked to I'd also say it's unreasonable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviouslly the relationship were over at the moment she thinks she can ask me that shit !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • if your cool with it
    i don't see a problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes