I don't wanna let him go, I have no intentions on doing so, but what do I tell him?

okay... my ex boyfriend and I started talking again.. and I am truly in love with him and I quit talking to everyone (guy-wise) and I gave him everything and then there was a problem with his best friend, my close friend, our neighbor. well, it was a mistake (not on my behalf though) and everything was fine. well, as far as I know, we are still talking, but I'm hurting so bad inside because here this week, I've seen him in passing and a constant rate of thirty min. a day. and he just looks at me? I don't know what to do, because he tells me he loves me to and we've been talking forever it feels like and dating, and just if you can imagine my discomfort, it would help. its bad, because he was my first everything well not as big as s** or as little as making out but the in-betweens. I don't wanna let him go, I have no intentions on doing so, but what do I tell him? what do I say to him? advice period. I need a starting point... desperately...

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That must be difficult. I think that you should just be very straight forward about it and just ask him what you need to know. It seems to me that you guys have become close and being blunt won't sound desperate. Good luck.