Do you think I'll end up alone?

I'm quiet and don't really make a point of being social. My hobbies are exercising, reading, volunteer stuff. I'm not outgoing and am not willing to act outgoing, don't have or want many friends as I'm very independent.

I ask women out if I like them, without really doing the small talk or flirty games first. But if (generally when) the girl isn't a virgin I dump her in relatively short order, because I'm waiting until marriage and don't want to date or marry any woman that's already had sex.

I'm 26, and probably slighty above average looking. Women hit on me sometimes but they're usually nasty (in terms of morals) and seem to only be interested in hooking up.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to be more open minded. a non-virgin can be a nice person too.

I know a few members of my church, they made mistakes and such and had previous relationships with kids but they remarried to a new person and they have a great life now.

also my parents, both were non-virgins when they married and they are together forever now... and it seems to be fine.

so regardless if they are virgins or non-virgins I think you should give them a try.

I was a virgin when I met my husband and he was not a virgin, but I think he is a nice person and we will last forever.

it happens, non virgins are people too and if they are a nice person then that is fine.

a virgin can be a mean person too... you never know.

regardless good luck, I think all things are possible and if you keep searching and don't give up hope you will find what you are looking for.

• Sadly I'm completely unwilling to compromise on those things

What Girls Said 6

• The choice is ultimately yours. I wonder the same thing about myself sometimes. Because I am also independent, and enjoy being alone most of the time. But since it appears you have dating experience, that shows that you can get a woman if you really want to. So that leaves the choice up to you weather you want to put yourself out there or not. I'm just going to point out, that if you dump someone you were happy with just because they've had sex, you could be missing out on a really great person.

• yah I think you should be more open to being with girls who aren't virgins. People make mistakes...and it's not your place to judge them for it. Look at how they conduct themselves now. Are they sleeping around now? You can't change the past. And just because a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean that your virginity won't be special to her. I think you are to caught up in the whole term "virginity" Chill and give nice girls a chance.

• I hold myself to that standard and therefore its something I will and can judge a woman for, at least if I'm going to date her.

• that doesn't answer the question at all. What makes you think your moral values are right?

• I know I'm right, and I know what I deserve

• Wow, you sound like the male version of myself. Too bad you didn't live in Michigan, lol.

• I don't think the issue here is you wanting to marry/date a virgin, the issue would be on your personality whether you will end up alone. Your interests seem like you are a great guy, but you sound like you have really high standards , not only in your quest for a virgin bride, but also possibly in other areas in life, which can come across as being too stubborn, judgmental and arrogant to some.

• not arrogant just prideful.

• I'm a virgin too and I wish to wait till marriage, but that's my decision and I don't expect my partners to agree. Walking away is always an option. But If you think that girls who don't wait, are of any lesser value or aren't "good enough" for you. Or if you are even possessive and insecure enough to consider them not being virgins a bad thing for you, or you are afraid of what others might say, I wouldn't date you.

If this stand is based on your religious beliefs, then you might not want to date me since I'm an atheist.

Other then that you sound nice. ^^

• wow, I would so date you :)

What Guys Said 1

• If my parents had kept to your rule about dumping anyone who's already had sex, I wouldn't have been born. My parents are happily married of 28 years, had 3 kids and live comfortably in a loving home. Both are god fearing Christians and have had sex with other people before they found each other. Funny thing is for all of Christ's forgiveness of Mary Magdalene, Christians have a harder time following suit. I think you need to focus more on purity of love and heart more than purity of body.

• I want a woman that's saving herself or none at all.

• how likely is it that I will end up alone then?

• It's very likely. especially if you're not of the christian or some other strict religeon. I've never heard of a girl who isn't christian that's your age who is a virgin. The only people I know would be girls that guys don't desire. But hey you could always rob the cradle. which is a stupid thing to do. way worse than dating a girl that has had sex before.