Advice for a newly single girl?

I haven't been single in three years. Fresh out. Still love my boyfriend. Having a crap time.. Don't know what to do with myself

412

Most Helpful Guys

• You're going through a phase of pain, but don't worry because it'll be temporary. first love is a painful experience and we've all gone through it. after you get past that cloud you'll understand a lot of things about yourself and identify who you are without that guy, so it's a valuable lesson, not punishment or curse. things may take a little time, but definitely, you'll move on for the better... take your time.

• Please let me know if you find the answer... its been a few months after the break up but I still love my ex and no idea what to do with myself...

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess reflect on what went wrong and learn from the experience. But please don't jump into another relationship before you heal from this last one, also known as rebounding.