How do you know you're completely over someone?

I think I'm over my ex, but I wanna make sure
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When you no longer think of them on a regular basis. And if you do have a passing thought (which is normal), it's doesn't "matter" or affect you. You're indifferent to it. It's just that, a passing thought in the moment. And same if you see them, or find out things about them, they no longer affect you. They more or less become a stranger again to you. Of course you'll still have some occasional memories and thoughts.

2|0
    0|0
  • You stop thinking about your time together as if it's still going on, it becomes a memory that you slowly forget the details to until just the base remains and you are left thinking basic thoughts on those memories with the most basic of emotions attached to it.

2|0
    0|0
    • you don't forget the good times though... eh?

• It depends, if you truly are over someone then you really should let go of all memories, good memories can make you love lost and longing for that person and that's just as bad as hating them over bad memories

• Good point!

Most Helpful Girls

• If you’re asking this question you’re clearly not over him.
    You know you’re over someone when one random day you think “hmmm it’s been a long time I have no idea of this guy, I wonder what he’s up to” but then you don’t really do anything to find out what he’s up to, because you’re too busy with your life and you don’t really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you think about them, it's few and far between, and you have no emotions when thinking about them. When I think about all my ex's I feel nothing like they where just people I met once. Nothing special.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• when you don't have his contact number.. when you don't wait for his messages.. when you don't stalk him in social media. when someone ask about him you feel nothing , when you see him with other girl that doesn't affect you.. that means you are over him..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say when you don't really care about what happens with them or around them, and you have no bitter feelings or whatnot

1|0
    0|0
  • When they're no longer living inside your head rent free

2|0
    0|0
  • When you spend a day without thinking about him once.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you think of them regularly, you're not over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you stop thinking about them, like you're not thinking about them every second of everyday like you used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they stop occupying your mind regularly. It is okay to think about your ex every now and again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten completely over anyone. They tore off a piece of my heart that they will forever posses

0|0
    0|0
  • When the new guy is blowing you and you realize you've lost count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should change your way now if he doesn't care about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not fully over your Ex and it will stay in your head for life

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you don’t really think about them. And you find someone new

0|0
    0|0
  • You're asking if you're. Which means you're not

2|0
    0|0
  • By being interested in others.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you stop asking/wondering if you’re over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you don't ask questions about them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• When you don't think about him anymore without someone else bringing up the subject of boyfriends or whatever.

2|1
    0|0
  • You no longer think or do things according to how they will percieve or react to it. Their opinion of you will not alter your actions or your thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you don't give af if he is dating someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • When you hardly ever think about them, God I even forgot his friends names and I talked to them for ages, just try to move on 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • The idea of them dating someone won’t bother you as much as it used to, and also realizing that you spend a lot of time without even thinking about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex husband will never leave my mind.. it is my choice

0|0
    0|0
  • When you have no interest in their life, are not affected by their actions or what they say. When you stop reminiscing about the good ol' times and just see them as memories. When you stop dreaming about having them in your life and future. When you can look at photos of them and don't feel any emotions involving pain, regret, butterflies, or joy. You just feel neutral, basically nothing. When little things that reminded you of your ex just become little things again. They're away from your mind and your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • When your still asking yourself this... I suppose

1|0
    0|0
  • One second you say you’ve never had a relationship and the next second you’re talking about how to get over an ex? I’ve noticed a lot of inconsistencies with you missy I won’t go into it though

0|0
    0|0
  • When u start to forget things that they liked/disliked etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • What they do and who they’re with dont bother you at the littlest bit.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes