How do you know you're completely over someone?

I think I'm over my ex, but I wanna make sure
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1318

Most Helpful Guys

• When you no longer think of them on a regular basis. And if you do have a passing thought (which is normal), it's doesn't "matter" or affect you. You're indifferent to it. It's just that, a passing thought in the moment. And same if you see them, or find out things about them, they no longer affect you. They more or less become a stranger again to you. Of course you'll still have some occasional memories and thoughts.

• You stop thinking about your time together as if it's still going on, it becomes a memory that you slowly forget the details to until just the base remains and you are left thinking basic thoughts on those memories with the most basic of emotions attached to it.

• you don't forget the good times though... eh?

• It depends, if you truly are over someone then you really should let go of all memories, good memories can make you love lost and longing for that person and that's just as bad as hating them over bad memories

• Good point!

Most Helpful Girls

• If you’re asking this question you’re clearly not over him.
    You know you’re over someone when one random day you think “hmmm it’s been a long time I have no idea of this guy, I wonder what he’s up to” but then you don’t really do anything to find out what he’s up to, because you’re too busy with your life and you don’t really care.

• When you think about them, it's few and far between, and you have no emotions when thinking about them. When I think about all my ex's I feel nothing like they where just people I met once. Nothing special.