I'm moving to a new town?

And I'm not sure if I will get a long with other people. I'm Latina and I was just wondering if anybody thinks I'll have to put up with racism? In a different town where I don't think any other Mexicans live. Will I have any problems? I've lived in the same town for almost 16 years. Will I have to put up with anything bad? Will people like me?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• theres always going to be people that are not going to like you but what can you do about it? your just going to have to deal with it, not everyone is going to like you. I have moved around a lot in my state. I've been to 3 highschools and it was very hard for me to deal with. some people treat newcomers to their school good some don't because they don't want people in their inner circle. I've experience racism but I just brush it off. but don't give people reasons not to like you, like being a b*tch for no reason, when you go to a new school just smile say hi, talk to people in your class, the cafe and let your new friends introduce you to there friends, there weren't a lot of asians in my school so I stood out a lot especially being new but give off good impressions of yourself

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm Asian and I live in a community and go to a school that is all white. In my graduating high school class out over several hundred students, I was the only Asian kid and one of a handful of minorities. You'll be fine