Is there a chance left or not?

this guy sent me a friend request on facebook awhile ago and I accepted it since we had a couple of mutual friends and he has been flirting and so have I and all of that then I'm not gonna say how but we were chatting and we were talking about my ex boyfriends and I didn't think he knew him but he did so I'm like wow I feel stupid and he's like "i bet" and I think I'm really starting to like him do ya think there's a chance still he would like me or what?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how close he is with your ex. If he was best friends with him and is still into you he might not be a decent boyfriend. If he's just an aquaintance you shouldn't have anything to worry about. I don't recomend talking about him a lot or comparing him with the current man though.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a sad state of affairs when social media sites are used more than the telephone.

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously, there's always a chance that he would(a seemingly good one in your case) but it doesn't mean that you should go for it. It all depends on how well he knows your ex and how close of friends they are. If they are anything more than acquaintences, I would have to tell you to save yourself the battle of awkwardness and and men sh*t talking. There are plenty of guys out there, best you try to pickones that aren't in the same group of friends.

• he called him a "douch bag" lol, that's exactly what he said then he's like "no offence" and I'm like "none taken that y he's my x lol" and he's all "lmao" ...