I wish this site would update me?

About answers I've commented on. Sometimes I read an interesting answer, & comment on it. If the answerer comments back, I don't get an update letting me know. Many times I forget I even wrote a comment on an answer...

Does anyone else wish this site would dot that?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• i totally see where you're coming from, instead of moaning to the developers (as they seem to do little about it) I just put the link adress in my notes and revisit the page the next day.

What Guys Said 7

• very much so

• Yes, I feel the same way.

• it usually does for me? sends me an email and then the box on the right it shows up. you can always go back and check on your account.

• Yes.

• Agreed.

• Bookmark the questions that you comment on. Then when you're done just delete the bookmark.

• ya

What Girls Said 3

• This is a great suggestion! Thanks for posting it! We will definitely take note as we make changes to the site.

• But they do don't they? It shows up in your answers section

• Yep. A lot of users brought that up in my 'What do you dislike about GAG' question and site admins have seen it. Now whether or not they're going to do something about it is a whole other issue.

Good morning, by the way. :) I just woke up. I'm way too addicted to GAG.