Why did it have to end like this?

Our relationship ended because he decided to cheat on me because he says there is always someone hotter to have sex with but I want to stay with you for company. Did I do the right thing and will I find someone else? Why date me and say there is always someone hotter to have sex with?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing... I'm in a similiar situation where my guy is askn me to meet him because he enjoys sex with me and my company and on the other hand tells me about other girls. He tells me he can't be committed and expects me to be OK with it all. He says he cares about me more then the other girls. If I ask y b with other girls then he says its because he has needs since I'm not close by to his house. I live like an hour away... and his other girl is 5 or 6 blocks away from his house.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you did the right thing. No one should be treated like that. There are stupid guys like that but don't be discouraged sweetie. All guys aren't like that. You will find someone else, but be openminded about it. What I mean is don't think about the past, have fun, don't turn down every guy you meet because of this experience, reconize the good guys that talk to you and flirt with you, move on and move forward.

• Yes you did the right thing, and I'm sure you can find a much better guy, he sounds rude and demeaning, you deserve more than that.

What Girls Said 2

• move on dear. I am being honest. Here's the thing you did the right thing by ending it. If he is such an egomanic that he needs his daily boost from other chicks you are better off without him. He wants to be mean and while he may be honest he's a jerk.

There will always be more attractive people but that's a two way street you have to be with someone who will treat you with love, care, and respect. Never make someone a priority when you are only an option. You are so much better without him and despite who he's with everyone has an ugly side and just be glad you found out now rather than later on. Know this though no one will be better than you and stay confident in the type of person you are don't let someone take away your self worth.

• wow excuse my language but what a douchebag. if he said that to you, then to hell with him. you do not need a person to treat you like that. and if anything he blatantly said he was using you. you most definitely did the right thing. and stay the hell away from him, OK nobdy deserves to be treated like that.