To all you guys: Take a second to read this?

A sense of humor and caring personality goes a long ways. And honestly, bulk and muscles aren't that big of a deal to us..So don't worry about it.

Thanks. : )

17

Most Helpful Guy

• This is only partially true.

• How so?

• There has to be some sort of physical attraction and having muscles is part of that. I agree that guys don't have to be like Arnold, but they can't let themselves go either. Having muscles is a sign of health and that would definitely be a plus in a woman's eyes.

What Guys Said 6

• That's great and all, but having some of that muscle anyway doesn't hurt. Would you respect a guy who needed you to open jars? I thought so :p

• Ohhh c'mon, even I, a girl, can open my own jar-_-

• Well, of course bulk isn't important. Strength is. Size of muscles doesn't at all equal strength.

Thank you for helping me illuminate this, most guys aren't aware :p

• What if I have both?

• The way I see it is that having a good body is what attracts girls and having a great personality is what keeps them around. Having muscles gives us confidence and makes it easier rather than having to rely only on personality

• What gives you the right to speak for all girls/women.

There are always differences, so generalizations might hurt peoples chances too.

I agree with a lot of the other answers though

• Of course those aren't a big deal to you women. What matters most to you women is a funny guy with a big d*** and lots of money.

What Girls Said 1