How do I win her back?

Relationship went beyond sour after her departure. Situation is hopeless. We talked twice in 8 months. What words do I need to say and things do I need to do for her to rescue her from life without yours truly?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, there isn't much you can say or do. You can apologize, send flowers, write poems, beg, plead, cry...but if she doesn't want to be with you anymore, then game over. My relationship went beyond sour as well. its devasting, heartbreaking. I've tried everything I knew to get him back, and it didn't work. I didn't want to believe this when people told me, and I still don't want to, but the TRUTH is, you must TRY to let her go. What your doing now isn't working right? so, the only thing you can do is go on with your life. TRUST ME...she will come back if she wants to. but you have to wait for her to make the decision. but, its very possible she may never come back. to give you a little hope, I have a story to tell you. I had a boyfriend when I was 16 and I thought he was the love of my life. It ended of course, and he went on to marry someone and have 2 children. I went on, met somone, and also had a child. 4 years after we broke up ( I am not 20), he shows up at my door! when I ask about his wife, he tells me they divorced. I was so happy, because I thought of him many times and wished we could be together. it was a short lived reconcilliation, but nonetheless, he DID come back. so, even though you may be thinking its hopeless, its not. But, don't stop living. Just make the decision one day (when your ready), to stop contacting her. Then, go a live your life. If you happend to meet somoene, GREAT! but if not, that's okay too. Just don't sit at home waiting for her to come back. I go out with friends and do things, and although I'm thinking of my ex while I'm out, I'm still out. I'm not sitting at home crying. so I wish you the very best of luck and keep me posted!

• thats so true! you can do all kinds of stuff and it doesn't mean it will work. all you can really do to help yourself is to stay busy and focus on YOU!. it can be really hard at first but it gets easier with time. :)

• and there will be times where you think your doing good and that your finally accepting its over. but the very next day, or even the very next hour, you may find yourself saying "no, I can't accept it. I love her. I can't let her go". you will go back and forth, and that's okay. we all wish we could make our exes see how much we really do love them. but even if you did something bad and made mistakes, as long as YOU know how sorry you are, that's all that matters. if she can't see that, its her loss

What Girls Said 1

• I hate to say it, but its been 8 months and you only talked twice... usually, if people aren't ready to let go and move on, they can't handle having such little contact. Seems like your ex is fine with things the way they are and its time to move on... sorry.

What Guys Said 5

• You fell for the "I need a break" thing didn't you... She is doing good without you and doesn't need or want you. You have to move on and date other girls. Twice in 8 months? Talking to someone 1/3 out of the year is not someone you should be having feelings for. She has moved on from you, and she probably did it before the relationship ended. Next time have girls lined up. Girls are chased all the time and get attention everywhere so she really isn't missing much from you. DO NOT try to send flowers or anything like that. NEVER talk to this girl again. You will be wasting your time, money, and effort. You should put that energy into going out, dating other girls, and becoming the man that women want. Just remember that many girls do this all the time, and deep down they don't care trust me. Focus on you and don't give away your self respect. Move on, move forward, don't look back, enjoy life.

• You don't win her back... sounds like its over.

Best thing to do: move on.

Sorry dude.

• sounds like yu already kno there's nothing yu can do...but if yu don't mind me asking: wht happened? howd it go so sour?

• We were together, but not official for 9 months. I think the fact that I never asked her to be my girlfriend really hurt her. I never asked because honestly I this was my first relationship and I don't think I was ready to meet a girl like her yet. I met her a week into college and deep down I thought to myself, wow I could marry this girl, but I wasn't really ready to commit. When were together, we didn't have many serious conversations, but at the same time we had a deep connection with each other.

• If the situation is hopeless you need to move on.

• It really depends on the circumstances on why you broke up.. but you always have a chance and if you want to know what to say to her, check this out => link

• We broke up at the end of last semester. She said she wanted to take a break. I took it kind of hard. I then wrote her a letter spilling my guts about how much I love her. She appreciated it but still wanted to be alone. I got upset and we started texting nasty things to each other, and it hasn't been the same since...