My Ex just text me "i wanna get back with you baby I realized I was wrong" what should I do?

he has done this once before, but then as usual after a week its back to ..." I really love you, I'm ready to have sex.." omg I'm so confused...i really like him...even love him but he is killing me..there is no question about the sex thing because its not happening..but should I give him another chance?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's just using your for sex. He'll break up with you to avoid the commitment issues and then get back to you when he's got "energy" to endure you... seeing as relationships aren't easy. Since you've gone back to him before, he's probably imprinted his brain with the idea that you'll do it again, so things will work in his favor. I would drop him, you can find a man that's both desiring of sex, but foremost, not afraid of commitment. All this of course is easier said than done, you said you like him and even love him, but is it all worth it if you end up broken and hurt repeatedly? I don't think so.

• ya in think ima tell him I'm done...oh and by the way I have had sex with him..ive never had sex but ya I'm done with him:)

• lmao ya and no I'm realllly not ready and I don't care what he does he's not getting fomr me

• You're young, don't feel pressured to "be ready" anyway. Take your time, enjoy life.

What Guys Said 2

• Stay away

• How many chances have you given him, that he's broken? If it's more then one, I suggest you drop it.

• once before and then he went back to talking bout so I dumped him...but now its staring for the second time...

What Girls Said 3

• Generally, my view is that exes are exes for a reason. Some issues can be resolved, but if it made you break up in the first place, I'd definitely hesitate to think the second try will be better. Especially since in this case, it would be the THIRD try. I've been there (and I'm trying to avoid that situation as we speak) and it's enticing to want to give them another chance, because you know them well, and you think of all the good things that could happen. But be realistic and think of what's actually good for you. You need someone you can rely on.

• DON'T get back with him. He is just using you.

• if you keep giving him chances, its gonna be back and forth for a really long time and he will know that he can do anything and you will take him back .. you don't want him thinking that .. do you?

• no but I've only given him one chance before this... but I really love this guy..ik I sound pathetic but I just don't know anymore...

• ik I don't want him to think he can play me, but this is what in think...he keeps coming back when he know he's not gunna get any..do you think he really loves me..i really don't know anymore

• ya no matter what I'm not having sex yet, but should I give him another chance...my brains saying to forget his ass, but (ik this is chezzy) but my hearts saying yes...this guy..he is my frist bf...i think I am just gunna tell him we are through for real