Is it bad to stay will someone just because you don't have a reason to break up with them?

I just realized I am just with this guy because I can't find a reason to break up with him. I don't really want to be with him anymore, but he has done nothing wrong or anything. He is super sweet and loving...but I don't feel anything towards him anymore. What do I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm in the same exactly situation and for me, I don't see anything wrong with it.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe if you really don't feel anything you should tell him simply and move on. Because you and he are "wasting" your time together. You know thatbut he doesn'y so it'd be better and fair to let him know as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say you have a pretty good reason there. I would be honest with him, it'll hurt but knowing you were only with him because you couldn't find a good enough reason is even worse. Tell him that he hasn't done anything wrong but you don't have feelings for him anymore. He deserves to know the truth and you deserve to be with someone you do have feelings for. Good luck!

Kourtney x