What do you think about cheating in exams?

i really hate it, I don't let anyone cheat from me because why would I let anyone take MY effort easily because the day before he/she was fooling around wasting his/her time and didn't study...

on the other hand I don't cheat for the same reason and because I'm responsible for myself and what I do (or don't), so if I didn't study well enough I'll be responsible about that, plus I don't like being stupid and risk it cheating,

but I like watching movies that have to do with cheating, they're really funny...=)

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to cheat on my test/quizzez/exams like freshman and sophomore year of high school not a lot though, like once in a while when I know for sure I would fail. I even found different ways to cheat like keep a small cheat sheet in my glasses case and open it during class to pretend I'm getting my glasses or my pencil case and pretend I'm looking for a pen or pencil. I even wrote on my stomach lmao . I remember one time in math class, it was a final test before semester was over, I paid this smart a$$ dude who sat in front of me $20 so I can look at his paper and I got a A. I don't do that anymore though, that was when I was young haha

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I see a lot of cheating as taking credit for someone else's hard work, and that it also cheats the person doing the cheating out of knowledge.

That said, I don't agree with the way that testing is done in school and I don't agree with the way the school system is run anyhow.

• haha I think cheating is not that bad , sometimes you study for hours but then you just blank on the test , so I try to cheat of of my friend , I did it a couple of times and I've never got cought , practise makes perfect :P haha

• There is no excuse for cheating. Say you wanted to be a surgeon - could you cheat off someone when operating on someone's heart?

• I don't let anyone cheat off of me but my sisters and I cheated in high school. We would take each others' tests if one of us wasn't the strongest in a particular subject, do or share each others' homework, and when one of us would be "sick" on a test day the other two would memorize as much of the test material as possible to regurgitate to the other one. And I had my sister take a pretty important standardized test for me because the first time around I didn't get the score I wanted...

• [I'm an identical triplet by the way, in case this answer made no sense].

• Lol, actually yes. Sadly.

• haha, awesome! you 3 have a superb advantage

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of people in one of my classes in college cheated when the teacher stepped away momentarily. I had already handed in my test. And the people that already finished were helping out the other students with the answers. I didn't say anything to the teacher when he came back.

• I don't cheat, but I have no issue with people cheating off me. I always sit near friends, and if they need a little help, I'm glad to provide it. I just never liked the idea myself, especially considering the person I'd be copying from could be wrong.

• I've heard from a teacher before. If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin. Well the moral is that if you are cheating that means you at least care enough for a good grade.

• well if you really care enough you should study hard instead of cheating..

• Cheaters should be expelled in college, suspended in high school.