A girl just stopped talking to me, what did I do?

A cute new intern girl came to work where I work. I met her the second day she came. We found out we went to the same college but never met each other before. We were buddies after that, when ever we would see each other at work we would talk for a while. we even flirted a lot. I hugged her twice. I thought we could be more than friends, but I never told her. We worked in separate departments but always ran into each other. She asked me twice to "hang out sometime". When I wanted to hang out, she would be going to bed soon, or isn't feeling to well. she always went home on weekends. She sometimes wouldn't return my text. When I call her she never answered. After about 2 months she wouldn't talk to me anymore, I would walk by her and say hi and would just smile at me. She talks to my co-workers but not me, I was wondering if I did something wrong? she's gone home now, an wonder what I could have done better. I guess I am kinda average, she is really hot. were both 23. I stopped talking to her, but wish I still could.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• When you get a chance at work, I would just ask her for a min of her time and ask her if you upset her or did something wrong. It sucks not knowing. So just be nice and ask her straight forward. Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 2

• sok maybe you should confrount her and ask her what is wrong and have you done anything to upset her. if she does not reply just move on he is clearly mad at you, what for is the question.?

• You didn't do anything wrong, she just isn't interested. Probably wasn't from the beginning. Don't worry about it, there's plenty of other fish in the sea(:

What Guys Said 0