Should I just let it go?

I met this really great guy at the doctor's office. Have been seeing each other, at the above mentioned doctor's office, for a couple of months. We have definite spark and chemistry. Last week was my last appointment so we weren't going to see each other anymore. He said that if I was in the area that I could join him and his friends for a drink later that night. I said I would see if I could make it. Unfortunately I ended up not being able to make it. It is just a case of bad timing. I want to send him an email explaining what's going on instead of just disappearing from his life. Is this a bad idea? Should I just let it go? I just don't want him to think that it was something he did.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm of the opinion you should send the email. You having nothing to lose and everything to gain. People you click with you don't find every day. Tell him that.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Whoa. He totally asked you out in a low-pressure kind of way. I think from his perspective you kinda disappeared on him. It's never to late to send an email and invite him out for coffee.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Send him an e-mail . You have nothing to lose here . Ask him something casual and see how it goes .

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;