Should I just let it go?

I met this really great guy at the doctor's office. Have been seeing each other, at the above mentioned doctor's office, for a couple of months. We have definite spark and chemistry. Last week was my last appointment so we weren't going to see each other anymore. He said that if I was in the area that I could join him and his friends for a drink later that night. I said I would see if I could make it. Unfortunately I ended up not being able to make it. It is just a case of bad timing. I want to send him an email explaining what's going on instead of just disappearing from his life. Is this a bad idea? Should I just let it go? I just don't want him to think that it was something he did.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm of the opinion you should send the email. You having nothing to lose and everything to gain. People you click with you don't find every day. Tell him that.

What Guys Said 1

• Whoa. He totally asked you out in a low-pressure kind of way. I think from his perspective you kinda disappeared on him. It's never to late to send an email and invite him out for coffee.

What Girls Said 1

• Send him an e-mail . You have nothing to lose here . Ask him something casual and see how it goes .