Should I just move on?

Well for starters I met this girl about months ago. I ask for her number because I wanted to get to know her in stuff. She have just come out of a break up and I saw my window of opportunity. So I talked to her got to know her better and I thought we were actually gonna become something then she went back with her Ex. I basically felt led on. So I didn't talk to her for like 2 months because I was mad but I started texting just so she can feel that I don't hate her or anything. Then I found out that her Boyfriend broke up with her again. So me I went for it and this time it seemed promising because she told me she was starting to like and that she wanted to become something other than friends but now she is saying something different that she needs time, and I don't really think she is being honest with me...Idk what to do :(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• she doesn't want to be with you, but she likes to have a reassuring backup and for her...thats you unfortunately. she is being honest with you. she's just a girl who doesn't know what she wants. move on and when she realized you are not going to be her backup plan anymore if she really likes you she will work to make you hers. girls are confusing. and I've been in the same situation. she isn't lying she just doesn't want to lose either of you. but if it were to come down to it and she had to choose between you and the EX, she would choose the EX. you seem like a good guy, get yourself a good girl. good luck<3

What Girls Said 1

• i have a friend who is always falling into sh*tholes like this one. it took him 3 girls to finally realize that if a girl just broke up with her ex or if she admits that she sitll has feelings for her ex, just let her go and find someone else. even if you decide to make her yours this instant, she is bound to break your heart in the future because she isn't entirely over her ex. just forget about this one.

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like the backup plan. Either that, or she doesn't really know what she wants.

Unless you're absolutely nuts over her for some reason, I'd suggest moving on to the next girl. There's many fish in the sea.

• MOVE ON! Don't waste your energy on a person who can't appreciate your time!