If your partner slept with someone...would you stay?

i am only asking this because in the past 6 months 2 of my best friends have had boyfriends who have slept with other girls...and they both stayed with their boyfriends?

for me its a complete deal breaker.. the thought of my partner with another woman, it would drive me crazy!

I just wanted to know if any of you have stayed, and why so? I'm not talking like, a relationship with children and marriage, just the typical teen/early 20s relationships..

thanks in advance :) x

32

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I would bail anytime that happens. you don't betray your SO like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope I don't like it, because its bad, and its wrong too.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I wouldn`t, that would hurt me but then again it depends how much I liked him but cheating is just full of sh*t and it`s not acceptable

• I could understand someone forgiving a cheater if they, themselves have been dishonest and feel guilty, know what I'm saying? I'm a very honest and trusting person, so to find out someone broke that trust would be a total deal breaker

• I have stayed and dealt with it a lot from a couple guys for several reasons I don't want to really get into right now lol... I will simply say, some just don't know any better. Others might not be able to let go, or don't understand the big picture, are too forgiving, or have a false hope that the cheater will change for them. Or a mix of any of the above.