Should I text him or assume he's moved on?

This guy came into the place I worked, often, he asked me out once when I was working drive through window but I was busy, so I just kinda ignored him. I went away for school for a few months so if he came in I never saw him, but I only worked weekends at that time, Recently I was back on break from school and he came in a lot again, like every day for a week, and he kept looking at me but never said anything. Then one day he asked me to have coffee with him, but in the end I just agreed to give him my number. He texted me that day, once again asking me to have coffee with him, I told him all I could agree to for now was texting because my schedule was full with work and my break was almost over, he said that was cool and we texted back and forth a few times,before he had to get ready for work, he said he'd talk to me later. It's been about a week and a half and he still hasn't texted me again and he also quit coming into the place where I work after he got my number, don't know if that's coincidence or not, but due to my history with guys, so far they've all turned out to players/cheaters, I don't know if I should text him or just assume he's over it and has moved on and not even bother

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he just wanted a challenge (getting your number/attention). Some guys do that to build their ego and brag to their friends about it. It could be that or he genuinely is "busy" If you really want to lose the doubt, text him once. If he's rude, vague, uses excuses or doesn't reply, forget him. He wanted you first so his loss!

What Guys Said 2

• You're best to probably just move on and and assume he's over it.

• he loves u. I bet my life 4 dat. If the guy is gud, and handsome. Go 4 it. If not, ignore. He ignored you intentionally in order to make you miss him. Play a little hard, but don't forget to smile and talk a little bit. If he loves u, he will hang on, won't run away. OK gud luck. Let him text you 1st.

What Girls Said 1

• Do both. Text him & if he doesn't reply, move on...