If a girl was pretty, could you ignore back acne?

If she was a pretty girl could you ignore it? Not like horrible zits but like red bumps on the upper back but more than average?

and she has smooth skin every where else!

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I could care less because Acne is unavoidable and is one of the most common things a guy or girl can have.

2|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• yeah its not that big of a deal besides I think they go away. I used to have some little bumps on my back as well and I always hated then (they werent really visible you could just feel them) but then like they somehow vanished when I was like 18-20? and now I have the smoothest back so don't stress...they'll probably go away...

1|0
    0|0
    • yea, I think I'm realitivly average or a little above average but my back is pretty bad...

• Of course. A pretty face is the most important thing on a girl. A little back acne isn't gunna change anything if I'm into the girl, Especially if she has smooth skin everywhere else. I don't even really find myself touching a girls back that much. I more like having my hands on her belly, legs, butt, and if anything her lower back

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be with a woman like that, its no big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could deal with it, no problem. Especially since I have to deal with the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course not, besides I'd wanna pop 'em! ha ha gross but really I wouldn't care

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely! it's completely normal

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!