How do you completely heal from a heartbreak after getting dumped and feeling used?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Find something to take your mind off of it for a while. Reading or watching series works. Do the things you love and when you feel better about yourself cuz when i feel like this i feel like an insignificant stupid useless person. So you need to feel better then after that you can start facing the heartbreak by analysing it from the outside and find out all the ways he or she is an asshole and you deserve better. Or thats what i do.

• 4d

Thank you. I'm past the grieving process, but some part of me just feel mad at being used and sometimes still bothers me because we go to the same school, and I try to avoid her.

• 4d

WOW, you're right. That opened me up and made me realize. Thank you so much!!!

• 4d

No goodluck. And remember you go for the love you feel you deserve. And know that you deserve the world nothing more nothing less. Everyone does

What Guys Said 0