I am a stalker....... :(

I keep googling my ex and looking through his fb pics and wall.

This is not helping me move on

Anyone else guilty of doing this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i-don't-think-you're-a-stalker-i-hate-people-who-think-that-who-cares-what-you-do-with-your-time-who-are-they-to-judge-you-they-are-no-one-they're-worthless-they-don't-even-know-you-and-I-don't-do-it-like-that-I'm-to-busy-on-my-side-of-life-U?

What Guys Said 2

• no, you're not a stalker.

and I have checked out an ex's page but I contacted her to just quickly say hi.

• at least your not doing what this 1 girl did...

• story time! do tell

• well played

• hahaa sorry...i can't hit it in this tiny hole LMAO! ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH LMAO!

LMFAO!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say as long as you're not driving past his house or text-message-terrorizing him, you're definitely not a stalker, but you're 100% right: it's not helping you move on.

It might not be a bad idea to delete him from your friends, and maybe stay away from google for a while. And if you have anything that reminds you of him, gather them in a box and hide them somewhere.

Kind of an out of sight out of mind thing.