Was he having an affair?

My boyfriend told me about this girl who others say they flirt a lot. He told me "I told them all I have a girlfriend and they were all happy for me" then gave me his phone to look at the msgs. I saw they had 25 snaps in one day. He told me it was for this school project and getting costumes ready. I said ok.
Days later we get into a huge fight started by me and he says he needs space. We have eachother's login passwords. And I saw that after the fight the girl msged him "you can buy me this makeup set :)" and he said "Maybe for X-mas :)" I confronted him and he changed his passwords and said she is just a friend and no longer my business who I talk to.
I begged and cried for him to take me back. Till I find out he is sleeping with that girl days after the BU. I begged and cried more to him till he blocked me. I feel so dumb cause he was prolly cheating on me with her. And I lost all respect for myself to get him back.

03